Aquatic therapy is particularly useful for:
- Osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis and fibromyalgia
- Chronic pain, lower back pain and neck pain
- Recovery of function following shoulder, hip or knee injury/surgery
- Improving balance and mobility following injury or surgery;
- Postural pain/dysfunction associated with long hours behind the desk or in the car
All sessions are conveniently located at the privately owned and fully enclosed Kings Swim School in Calwell, where air temperature is maintained to be thermo-neutral. Access to the entrance is via a private car park at the door and there is a shallow stepped entry with a handrail.
You will need to sign and fill out our aquatic therapy participation form (370k PDF)in order to take part.
Feel free to download our aquatic flyer (260k PDF) to keep or to hand out.